Search found 2 matches
- Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:56 pm
- Forum: Tracks
- Topic: Great Track Editor Idea!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3202
It sounds like I can make that work, and it doesn't really sound too difficult, but we'll see. Thanks for posting such specific directions. Now, my next question is this... if I use a custom tile image and make the track the way you described, and then start a server using that track, if people who ...
- Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:26 am
- Forum: Tracks
- Topic: Great Track Editor Idea!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3202
Great Track Editor Idea!
First of all, I just wanted to say hello to the community. I'm newly registered but have been somewhat following the development of TurboSliders since earlier versions. I really like some of the work I've seen come from other community members and would like to do my part to help in the furthement o...