Search found 9 matches
- Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 am
- Forum: Bugs
- Topic: 2 accounts ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3664
2 accounts ?
Hi everybody . I have a problem . it seems i have 2 accounts . my name appears 2 times in the ranking for " cs_shortis " track . I'd like to delete the wrong account ( no flag and no information about me ) , but when i perform a new best time , the wrong account is used !! Is it possible t...
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:47 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: problem connection to server
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2465
no more problem
Everything is OK from my house.
i can now fully enjoy this game.
i can now fully enjoy this game.
- Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:39 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Best times
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2950
thank you for these explanations
thank you for these explanation it's really clear actually , i'm looking to have good times on de_pict and sc_shortis and 'i'm still practicing on F1 car for weekly hand too much things too learn. i bring with me one friend , we were addicted on slicks and slide before . I bring also somebody from D...
- Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:11 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: problem connection to server
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2465
punaball server
I have tried to connect on punaball but it's not working . perhaps , it's my internet connection . I'm not at home . i will try again tomorrow in my house where the connection is fantastic . There was also a problem because of a track that i don't have : Barcelona i can't find this track anywhere. A...
- Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: problem connection to server
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2465
problem connection to server
Hi
I have problems to connect to server.
Race is opening but in the bottom of the page it's written "disconnected?"
Are there any "good configuration" to set in the options for network ?
i have never succeeded to open a network game ...
I have problems to connect to server.
Race is opening but in the bottom of the page it's written "disconnected?"
Are there any "good configuration" to set in the options for network ?
i have never succeeded to open a network game ...
- Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 pm
- Forum: Competitions
- Topic: Weekly Wank Challenge
- Replies: 353
- Views: 85384
again answer
Hi
Where could i find exactly this car "Car: TSE-F1beta2c "
i can't find it .
I'm sorry but i'm a new one in the community and that why i ask ^^
For the weekly wank , does the car change each week ?
Where could i find exactly this car "Car: TSE-F1beta2c "
i can't find it .
I'm sorry but i'm a new one in the community and that why i ask ^^
For the weekly wank , does the car change each week ?
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Best times
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2950
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Best times
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2950
Best times
Hi
Are there any possibilities where i could compare my best times with yours ?
I was playing on slicks and slide before and that was not possible unfortunately because i was really not bad !!
Are there any possibilities where i could compare my best times with yours ?
I was playing on slicks and slide before and that was not possible unfortunately because i was really not bad !!
- Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Full version
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2481
Full version
Hi guys I'm really exited to join the turbo sliders community . i come from another old games which name is "slick and slide" but time , it's much better. My problem is as follow : i have buy turbo sliders from bigfishgames site and i have now version 1.6 ( old version ) How could i upgrad...