Search found 6 matches

by zeromorph
Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 pm
Forum: Tracks
Topic: Post your new tracks here
Replies: 796
Views: 355892

Hey Jeffrey
Fantastic new tiles again I see. 8)
by zeromorph
Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:51 am
Forum: Tracks
Topic: issue with indexed colour in photoshop
Replies: 6
Views: 2412

Hahaha crazy goings on. Here was me thinking u fellas didn't want to help a little noob, when JGgames was fannying around after all!! Thanks for all your advice guys, I kind of figured it out by "reverse engineering" one of jazzy's tracks. Well I sorta opened his indexed colour table and s...
by zeromorph
Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:24 am
Forum: Tracks
Topic: issue with indexed colour in photoshop
Replies: 6
Views: 2412

I guess what I'm trying to say is how do I make my outline index colour 15??
by zeromorph
Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:09 am
Forum: Tracks
Topic: issue with indexed colour in photoshop
Replies: 6
Views: 2412

issue with indexed colour in photoshop

Hey guys, I've started to create a track using Coral draw and then Photoshop. I really have an issue with pattern file. How do you index the colour in photoshop? When I do it, the result is like a brick wall in the game. Its supposed to be the tracks outline. haha. Can anyone help me out? The patter...
by zeromorph
Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:01 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Resolution problem
Replies: 0
Views: 1838

Resolution problem

I can't seem to play with the resolution set to 1024x768 any more.
Screen is blank.
I am always toying around with the game and changing settings but can't figure out what I've done to make this happen.
Any ideas please?
by zeromorph
Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:58 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: AI driving lines for Non-Standard tracks...
Replies: 9
Views: 4507

not so complicated at all then