Search found 14 matches

by KWhitesel31
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: AI Question
Replies: 3
Views: 2049

I like this game a lot and I want to find out everything I can do! Plus I am getting an offline league going with my friends!
by KWhitesel31
Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: AI Question
Replies: 3
Views: 2049

AI Question

I made AI lines for 10 SCARTS cars. I race against them and I end up having like 5 of the same car! Can someone explain to me how to make each car different??? Please help!
by KWhitesel31
Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:18 am
Forum: Tracks
Topic: Oval Tracks
Replies: 2
Views: 3731

How do I make tracks? I do not understand the instructions to! Plus when it says Photoshop can I use Paint.net instead?
by KWhitesel31
Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:52 pm
Forum: Tracks
Topic: Oval Tracks
Replies: 2
Views: 3731

Oval Tracks

Can someone tell me a website to get oval tracks that aren't SCARTS? Please help as I want oval tracks to race against the AI. Since the SCARTS tracks have the starting spots that mess up the start of the race!!! :/
by KWhitesel31
Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

I made ai lines for SCARTS on the track Arena. It is put in the folder as a .NEW file. How do I change it to a .lap file? Also do I have to make ai lines for every single Nascar car? Or cani just make one and it will work for all of them?
by KWhitesel31
Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:07 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

Alright thanks everyone! Is there any oval tracks that arent SCARTS?
by KWhitesel31
Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:13 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

I figured out the ai line but when I do it all the cars just turn left into the wall. How can I fix this? Plus I got the cars downloaded! :) But is there a way that I can make each AI drive a different Nascar Paint Scheme?

THANKS for all the help! I really appreciate it! :)
by KWhitesel31
Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:00 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

Is there possibly a video that shows me how to do it? Because I pretty sure that I am doing it right! The car file that I am trying to put on is the Nascar cars from SCARTS. Should I put the zipped file in the cars folder? Or should I extract all the files into the cars folder?
by KWhitesel31
Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

I want to race the ai too because I play it at my school but the online part is blocked
by KWhitesel31
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:56 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

Okay

I did exactly what it said and I do not get the Lines in the ai folder. Plus it says I can put a new car on the game and get lines for it. But when I try to upload the new cars they will not show up. Sorry for the questions I new to this whole thing lol
by KWhitesel31
Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

It worked thanks! Now I was also wondering how to add different cars and tracks? I added Martinsville but when I try to race there it will only allow my car and thats it! Even when I set it to have ai? And also how do I make a server for my friends and I to race against each other?
by KWhitesel31
Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:15 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

I took a screenshot of it but im not sure how to upload the picture! But i cannot change anything as the texts are blending together where I cant read them.
by KWhitesel31
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

I downloaded the file but when I open the game on my computer I get a double screened game?
by KWhitesel31
Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:46 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: NEW
Replies: 22
Views: 8967

NEW

I'm new to this and was just wondering about a few things. First off is the racing simulated? Or do I actually race? Also what do I all need to do to get in a series and race? Plus is there a way that I can make races? If so then what do I need to download to do this?


Thanks!