Search found 5 matches

by turbodaze
Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: bought turbosliders from jollygoodgames
Replies: 2
Views: 1577

bought turbosliders from jollygoodgames

i used paypal and didnt get the game. What do I do?
by turbodaze
Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:02 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: i paid for the game, the staff didn't give me the code!
Replies: 6
Views: 3195

i paid for the game, the staff didn't give me the code!

i paid with paypal and the transfer was complete and it's getting me really upset since I paid for a game, I haven't recieved yet. I've waited over 24 hours and have emailed the customer support and haven't replied back! Dear Jared Thank you for purchasing Turbo Sliders from Jollygood Games. This is...
by turbodaze
Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:33 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: list of teams I can join?
Replies: 5
Views: 2981

i tried joining your forum and it didn't send me an email. Do I gotta wait till I get the game to join your team?
by turbodaze
Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:31 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: list of teams I can join?
Replies: 5
Views: 2981

list of teams I can join?

Is there any teams that I can join for Turbo Sliders. I'm new to the game and would like to find one. I wouldn't mind making a team for the USA.
by turbodaze
Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:33 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: drift courses?
Replies: 1
Views: 1370

drift courses?

are there any drift courses and cars for turbo sliders.
I think someone needs to create exotic cars. I'm going to be buyin the game when my paypal transfer is completed.
im new to the game