Search found 2 matches

by 1920e22e
Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:44 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Thanks for the welcome!
Replies: 8
Views: 2568

Thanks for the replies. I now realise that I can turn off track downloads under the "Track" section of the games menu. I hadn't noticed this before! Obviously if I don't have the track I won't be able to race that particular game with downloads turned off. So I will endeavour to download w...
by 1920e22e
Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:27 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Thanks for the welcome!
Replies: 8
Views: 2568

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi have only recently started playing TS and I am not very good at it.I do want to race online but maybe the ai players are more friendly.Whilst playing this evening I was asked to "turn off downloads" and I asked how I could do this. Before there was a reply to my question another player ...