SIT 7 anticipated of 45 minutes...cup will start at 18:45gmt

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
wazaari

SIT 7 anticipated of 45 minutes...cup will start at 18:45gmt

Post by wazaari » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:09 pm

I m very sorry but i have to anticipate my cup of 45 minutes cause of an urgent date that i didnt put in programm!!!
So Cup will start at 18.45gmt (19:45 italy/germany ; 20:45 Finland) immediatly after EA league of mouse (he told me that it will be surely end for that time)!!!

I would like to have a confirm from people who have signed before today!!!

Sorry again, i hope u will understand me, also because i m very busy that days!!!

wazaari

groups

Post by wazaari » Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:53 am

I forgot that: groups will be made sunday afternoon (3 hours before cup starts) using sit rank!!! 8)

Post Reply