JJT (Fifth)

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Contact:

Post by dede » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Ippon-wazaari wrote:agree 100% with dede!!
Jarno cup(s?) is (are?) (NOT) better organised than mine???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I organise tournaments/single cups/rough/x bowl/ wank cups/etc etc
I do the best i can to make others enjoy....
Someone instead organise cups just for is personal fun and changes rules for HIM whenever he wants...
Actually everyone is free to organize every type of cups he wants: if Jarno wants to organize a cup where he starts with 100 more points than others, then he is free to do that. If I want to organize a cup where finnish players can't take part, then I'm free to do that.
What I wanted to say is: everyone had some problem during his cups (in this JJT those 6 laps sucked; in some other cup there was too much waiting before the start..). But we must appreciate at least the work these "cups organizers" do, also if the cup sucks.

Post Reply