Euro 2008 McDonald's Fantasy Football || League turbosliders

Chat about anything. Non-TS related.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Contact:

Post by dede » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:21 pm

Meh, I guess I made wrong changes to my team. Removing C. Ronaldo, adding Pepe and Nuno Gomes, and keeping both Cech and Ujfalusi will bring me behind everybody :D

User avatar
Mouse
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1358
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 1:56 am

Post by Mouse » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:12 pm

My Portuguese defense got me 4 points, and I agree Check should have been sold.. i knew he would concede goals today...

It's ok though, my real players are for the next 3 rounds. BALLACK GO GO GO.
Image

User avatar
Scud
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:14 am
Contact:

Post by Scud » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:23 pm

26 points today, thanks C.Ronaldo! From 22th to 11th position. Tomorrow Gomez will do a hat trick and my way on the top continues, or not :wink:
~siLciR <3~

Rendy Andrian
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:10 am
Contact:

Post by Rendy Andrian » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 am

I though my team name should not "Wonk Ndeso" but "Rotterdam Nation"!
RACING SINCE 2007
OFFICIAL SITE - BLOG - TWITTER

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Contact:

Post by dede » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:46 pm

Uhu, I scored 22 points with only 2 players to go :|
Looks like I failed totally this round! :D

User avatar
Mouse
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1358
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 1:56 am

Post by Mouse » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:22 am

Blah... I take out RVP and now he scores... and i had a feeling it would happen.

Terrible...

*ESC* *ESC*
"[GPOR] Mouse has Quit"
"[GPOR] Mouse has Disconnected"
Image

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Contact:

Post by dede » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:37 pm

I guess I had nice predictions for my team:
4 dutch players
2 portuguese players
3 italian players
2 croatian players

All out! :D

User avatar
Chevron
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:12 pm

Post by Chevron » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:03 pm

Actually Panucci was a great pick since he got 6 points and got chosen into the dream team. On the other hand, Villa got terrible points :roll:

rostami
Community User Level: 1
Community User Level: 1
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by rostami » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:42 pm

dede wrote:I guess I had nice predictions for my team:
4 dutch players
2 portuguese players
3 italian players
2 croatian players

All out! :D
4 portuguese
3 croatian
3 dutch
1 italian

\o/

Post Reply