TurboSliders.com F1 League S3 - Schedule & Subscriptions

Talk it up about competitions, cups, races, and tournaments.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Reply
reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:11 pm

pablinho is out of all race..

no qualify.. i dont accept him run dede

where is the rules?

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:21 pm

hopefully dede doesnt have issues again just informing we raced on his server and his ping went to ??? keep tuned no reason for panic yet but keep it on mind
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:26 pm

dede palbinho dont qualify how he will run man?

you are out palbinho..

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 pm

reirom wrote:dede palbinho dont qualify how he will run man?

you are out palbinho..
stfu dude you are out and getting on everyones nerves
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:34 pm

no i am just tellling the rules.

palbinho have no time,. he cant run.

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Reirom is not going to play.

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:39 pm

reirom wrote:no i am just tellling the rules.

palbinho have no time,. he cant run.
you have no clue what rules are.
ever heard of letting lapping cars passed lapped cars,

enuff crap from you retard.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

User avatar
dede
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 3314
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:29 am
Contact:

Post by dede » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Pablinho is allowed to run if there are spots in the server.

I'm here, it was just a blackout.

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

dede wrote:Pablinho is allowed to run if there are spots in the server.

I'm here, it was just a blackout.


Phew :D
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:54 pm

dede pablinho with no qualify time can run?


weird.. he will win easy rookie race..

still is dede word..

i think players with no time could not run...


but bring on

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:18 pm

banned in rookie race server..

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:37 pm

sorry everybody i run like 5 laps, and my connection died.

patetic if the tel calll here the net get out..

sorry ..

good few laps....

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 pm

f*** patetic sorry everybody was a good 5 laps..

i began good some fights .

i hope i can run next test race..

some family problems too


bye all

User avatar
Pingu
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Pingu » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 pm

coudn't put up a fight today, sorry team. The level of play is seriously high btw... everyone so fast :-|, 10th place was in sight but to many mistakes i got nervous by the people behind me lol

Misterpom was dancing with my car it looked sometimes lol.... Lap 19th was quite sick lol, I think some of my wings broke there.

Shy did well giving everyone way the first lap.... +0.011 at finishline lol :lol: (not counting whiplash since piledived sometrees)

misterpom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 415
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Post by misterpom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 pm

I'm out.

I'm sorry but it's just impossible for me to race like that. I love this game but this keyboard bullshit has being going on for way too long already and there is not solution, it seems. After a bad qualy I gained like 6 positions or something, had great battles with Arjen and other players and then I just go straight and hit some trees. After many of these I go to the last place.

If I find a way around this problem (I doubt), I might try again.

User avatar
Burn
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 273
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Contact:

Post by Burn » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Something is wrong with my TS or something. As we started the actual race TS shut right off and it told me Turbosliders is non-responsive and asked me if I wanted to "send or not send" that crap. Any help?

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Burn wrote:Something is wrong with my TS or something. As we started the actual race TS shut right off and it told me Turbosliders is non-responsive and asked me if I wanted to "send or not send" that crap. Any help?
hmm i had this trouble on my wooden pc (10 year old crap thing)

but after clicking not send letting TS close itself and then start it back up again it worked normally.
so all i can ask if it doesnt work anymore what did you change ?
if not ill warn you it will happen more oftenly,
i believe my problem was my pc memory was too little for ''TS while it increases''

idk i could be talking nonsense
Last edited by Jurgen-NL on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

User avatar
Pingu
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1191
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Pingu » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Wtf no race stories?

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Pingu wrote:Wtf no race stories?
ill do 1 tommorrow :twisted:
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Dide Dide » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:11 pm

I AM A D PLAYER AND I HAVE NO TEAM CAN I JOIN ONE

reirom
Community User Level: 3
Community User Level: 3
Posts: 469
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by reirom » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

who won races

man i was very good in begin of rookie race..

patetic connection

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Dide Dide » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Dont Blame connection For Low Skill's or Low Character

Dide Dide
Community User Level: 2
Community User Level: 2
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Dide Dide » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Today rookie race was pretty stable no lag problems was fine for , but some errors made me not qualify to the main race
I will focus hard for the next race

Jurgen-NL
Community User Level: 4
Community User Level: 4
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Jurgen-NL » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Dide Dide wrote:Today rookie race was pretty stable no lag problems was fine for , but some errors made me not qualify to the main race
I will focus hard for the next race
you were ultimately close!!! good run
Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything!!

User avatar
shyguy1001
Community User Level: 5
Community User Level: 5
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by shyguy1001 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:44 pm

It was very very enjoyable to have my first turbosliders official race EVER with no lags :D I came a lowly twelfth, but tbh I am not that bothered by that as I got 0 hours of sleep last night because of watching the F1 and had been for a 70 mile bike ride just before the event, so I kinda consider 12th very good. Hopefully next week I will be in better physical condition to race, my computer will be just the same, and I can improve.

After a very poor qualifying with large mistakes on every lap I elected to change my startfuel and take a penalty dropping to the back of the pack. This meant I had to stay behind pingu until lap two, and I crossed the line virtually side by side with him before taking the place into turn one.

The first laps where very messy with about 6-7 cars in one small stretch of road, I lost count of where I was until I ended up in 19th with only Pingu behind much slower with about 20% more fuel and Lux ahead with about 20% less. I knew that if I could keep within a few seconds of lux I would jump him at the pits, I kept him in my sights for basically all of the race it was very fun just following him and comparing laptimes, a kind of real F1 style dogfight. Then he pitted, I made some good laps but also made quite a few mistakes, especially when getting distracted by faster cars, my tiredness was too great at this moment.

I came out quite a bit lower than I expected in 14th, I expected to be side by side with Lux in 12th?? or somewhere around there. But I had to pass a few cars who eventually just made a mistake and I got past, until I caught Pingu, I had made a virtually mistakeless second stint mainly due to the adrenaline waking me back up now that I was racing in a pack again. I couldnt help but think how much further up the pack I had been if I hadn't made those mistakes while out on my own.

Anyway I got up to Pingu with two laps to go and it was great to finally, laglessly go wheel to wheel with him in equal speed cars, even if we were both not on top form. I got past on the pitstraight but made a mistake and we both overtook eachother several times before finally I made a dive on him into turn 1 on the final lap I think, which put him off I think making him drive into the sand. It was then just a case of keeping the position to the end but nerves been followed so closley made me make a mistake coming out of the fast corner at the top right of the track, but I manged to defend the position across the line, for 12th. Hopefully an improvement next week and maybe towards the end of the season I will be looking towards hopefully finishing on the lead lap :)

Happy Pingu? :P You got a race story. xD

Post Reply